1921 SS Delphine ... Historic Steam-Powered Deluxe Super Yacht
The last operational steam powered Super Yacht afloat !
SS DELPHINE, is one of the most unique and exceptional yachts for private cruise and charter in the world.
Due to his steam powered engine you experience a really amazing absolute calm and relax feeling !
In 2004, she received the annual showboats award for best refit.
2003 fully restored for an estimate off 60mio USD / private owner (Belgium)
Famous for jet set celebrity birthday parties & Formula 1 pre race parties in Monaco, Valencia, ...
For sale at: € 28,825,000
- Length: 257.8 ft • 78.6 m x 11 m
- Launch: 1921
- Complete restoration : 2003
- Builder: Great Lakes Engineering Works
- Naval architect: Henry J Gielow
- Original owner: Horace Dodge (Dodge cars)
- Engines: 3000 horsepower / 2 x 1500 hp Babcoq & Wilcox quadruple steam expansion engines
- Cruising speed : 9 knots / Max speed : 12 -13,5 knots